Coney Island (Mario Party 5)

How many scoops of ice-cream can you get?

  • 1-3

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • 4-6

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 7-9

    Votes: 11 73.3%
  • 10 or more

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • I didn't get any scoops.

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    15
Status
Not open for further replies.
They used to call it "Ice-Cream Catcher"  After Mario Kart: Double Dash.
 
Most I ever got was around 7-9 scoops.

Mini-game is really easy, but sometimes those computers get in my way and it makes me angry!
 
I think this minigame is funny because your on the Statue of Mario and he's holding an Ice Cream Cone =P. Except its really annoying when the other players beat you to getting the falling ice cream.

VSM: Members who are not staff do not tell that other people's post are spam. Use the Report To Moderator feature.
 
OOH, I <3 this minigame! It's annoying that the CPU's push you outta the way just so they can get the scoop of ice cream.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top