T topper1 Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Nov 9, 2009 #1 Isn't bubble wrap addicting? I love popping the bubbles!!! What do you think?
H-J Kaabii Well-known member Cyan Star (5,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Nov 9, 2009 #2 It's a good way to relieve stress, popping the bubbles. But others sometimes don't appreciate it...
M Marioguy Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Nov 9, 2009 #3 I love popping them. The way they feel and the sound. Liked those when I was young and I still do.
Y Yoshi1 Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Nov 9, 2009 #4 I like Bubble Wrap. It's fun popping the little bubbles. Whenever I see some, I always try to pop some without getting noticed.
I like Bubble Wrap. It's fun popping the little bubbles. Whenever I see some, I always try to pop some without getting noticed.
kingboo Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Nov 9, 2009 #5 I hate bubble wrap so much, I pop its bubble so I may show it my anger. JK I find bubble wrap fun. I like poping the bubbles.
I hate bubble wrap so much, I pop its bubble so I may show it my anger. JK I find bubble wrap fun. I like poping the bubbles.
C Chef Torte Well-known member Orange Star (100 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Nov 9, 2009 #6 I like to pop the bubbles, it's fun but I only do it when I have free time or if I'm bored.