Bosses for Boards Predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Put or agree with others predictions.
_
Toad Road
1st:  Lakitu
2nd:  Wiggler

Boo's Horror Castle
1st:  Boo
2nd:  King Boo

Bob-Omb Factory
1st:  Big Bob-Omb
2nd:  Whomp

Blooper Beach
1st:  Cheep-Cheep
2nd:  Blooper

Magma Mine
1st:  Spike
2nd:  Chain Chomp

DK's Jungle Ruins
1st:  Dry Bones
2nd:  Piranha Plant

Bowser Station
1st:  Bowser Jr.
2nd:  Bowser
 
Yoshiman222 said:
yoshi1999 said:
well dry bones was confirmed in blooper beach i think so ya...
Wasn't Dry Bones confirmed for Boo's horror castle...
I remember watching a video (Don't remember where...) and it showing them in Boo's horror castle right after it finished...
If I am right, Dry bones was seen in Blooper beach but that was in party mode. In party mode you don't know who you will fight against. In story mode it's a certain kind of Boss and Dry Bones is confirmed for Boo's Horror Castle. Correct me if i'm wrong..
 
I agree with the list, but Dry Bones can't be in DK's Jungle Ruins, might be in Blooper Beach or Boo's Horror Castle like Yoshiman222 been saying.

Boo is definitely not a boss.

For DK's Jungle Ruins, one could be Petey Piranha or just Piranha Plant, but I don't know for the other. Some say DK, but I highly disagree with this. It doesn't make sense for DK to be a boss character.
 
Vipsoccermaster said:
I agree with the list, but Dry Bones can't be in DK's Jungle Ruins, might be in Blooper Beach or Boo's Horror Castle like Yoshiman222 been saying.

Boo is definitely not a boss.

For DK's Jungle Ruins, one could be Petey Piranha or just Piranha Plant, but I don't know for the other. Some say DK, but I highly disagree with this. It doesn't make sense for DK to be a boss character.

I honestly think that Dry Bones will have a better chance to be in Boo's Horror Castle, because I think this is a better board for him. And because Boo is hosting the board, it's probably not a boss, since he's already at a few places in Boo's Horror Castle. And for Donkey Kong's Jungle Ruins, I think the first could be as you said, Petey or Pirhana Plant, and for the second, I really doubt of what people saying, it's probably not Donkey Kong, it's slim...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top