Berry Basket (MP5)

Status
Not open for further replies.
MP5_BerryBasket.JPG

This 2 vs. 2 minigame had one person with a slingshot and the other person with a basket. The person with the slingshot shoots berries off of a tree and the player with the basket needs to catch them before they hit the ground. Pink berries are worth 1 point and Gold berries are worth 3 points. If berries stay on the tree for too long, they turn dark and if the player with the basket catches them, they will be stunned for a moment. It was an alright game if you want my opinion. The background looked nice, classic Mario style.
 
I do like this game the 1st time i played this so I say this is my favorite game of all. Oh, I got like 28 on this game.
 
I always had problems with the computer with this one. Computer could never help in catching the berries or even shooting them down(though, they are a bit better at catching them then shooting the berries down). I didn't favor this one much. Pretty lame in my opinion.
 
Meh, This one is OK. I sometimes drop the berries sometimes but I am good at this game.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top