Back with an Explanation :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
So around the 13th the forum went down and even the main site showed 404 errors. This was the result of moving servers again. I had some messages put up that said we would be back in the next couple of days but the problem never got fixed. Since today I could actually use the computer a lot, I did some research and fixed the forum problem. The main site might have to wait until all the moving is done becuase we are not sure if its a server error or an error with Drupal.

Welcome back. :p
 
Yoshi1 said:
H-J カービイ said:
Re Yoshi1: I hope you didn't click the site's link from Google... *insert non-existent :V*
Actually I didn't. It was just some viruses that somewhat got into our computer so we had to fix it.

The server also had a virus and it was something Joey and his host had to fix. It is safe to use Google to get here now.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top