Back by Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so you all know that Advent starts this Sunday and I'm giving up electronics until Christmas. I'm writing this early becuase we are about to run out of bandwidth. Not much to say but to stay active while I'm gone and not hack anything. So see you Christmas Eve. :)

And VIP and H-J are going to choose the new G-Mod and Mod so be prepared for that soon. ;)
 
So today is officially my last day (and 10 minutes :p).

I just want to point out that December and January are really active times for the SMPS in terms of page hits and views. October and November have been our most active in the almost 2 years of our existence, November already beating October. I just want to point this out so you guys know that we are a growing community that in the last three months has really accelerated and we are improving all the time. Keep coming on and find others to join and this place will really get going!

So yeah, stay active and I will see you guys Christmas Eve. :-D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top