kingboo Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Oct 6, 2009 #1 The Awareness test video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ahg6qcgoay4 This shocked me.. I can believe I missed that.
The Awareness test video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ahg6qcgoay4 This shocked me.. I can believe I missed that.
Vipsoccermaster Well-known member Green Star (10,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Oct 7, 2009 #2 It shocked you. And did the white team make 11 passes?
kingboo Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Oct 7, 2009 #3 What the video Sir, 13 passes, But something I missed happens.
Y Yoshi1 Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Oct 7, 2009 #4 I counted 13 passes. That was funny at the last part.
W waluigi48 Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Oct 13, 2009 #5 What was with the bear? ???
T topper1 Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Oct 15, 2009 #6 LOL, I didnt see the bear at first, that was good!
cookieboy17 Well-known member Cyan Star (5,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Oct 15, 2009 #7 That's a good video, moonwalking bears ftw. I'm gonna show this to someone just cause it's a freakin moonwalking bear.
That's a good video, moonwalking bears ftw. I'm gonna show this to someone just cause it's a freakin moonwalking bear.