Y Yoshi1 Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Apr 29, 2009 #21 I've had a blocked nose the last few days.
D D51g Well-known member Orange Star (100 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) May 9, 2009 #22 I'm not sure how i'm sick but my temp is 1.6 c higher than it should be
Y Yoshi1 Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) May 10, 2009 #23 I had the worst cold last week. My throat was sore and hurt every time I gulped. and my nose was really bad too. But now i'm feeling better. Still a blocked nose but better than before.
I had the worst cold last week. My throat was sore and hurt every time I gulped. and my nose was really bad too. But now i'm feeling better. Still a blocked nose but better than before.
Relxhive35 Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) May 30, 2009 #24 ahh.. block nose
Y yoshi_7 Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) May 31, 2009 #25 I am sick right now. It's very weird since all I have is a high temperature and a sore throat
M Marioguy Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) May 31, 2009 #26 Had a Sore Throat a couple of days ago. Kept Coughing. Going away now.
Relxhive35 Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) May 31, 2009 #27 In June is starting to get winter
B berrylarry200 Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Jun 11, 2009 #28 A few days ago I got a cold from a boat trip.(It is cold for June where I am)I still cough a little but i'm better.
A few days ago I got a cold from a boat trip.(It is cold for June where I am)I still cough a little but i'm better.
Real Hammer Bro Well-known member Red Star (500 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Jun 11, 2009 #29 I got dengue fever last week, but I'm fine now.
Vipsoccermaster Well-known member Green Star (10,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Jun 11, 2009 #30 A bit of a sore throat...
Relxhive35 Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Jun 16, 2009 #31 Sore nose!