Anais's Artwork (Just Got Better ^_^)

Good work so far WAHA. ;)

Wacky109 said:
Anais said:
2f0ek34.png

This is obviously one of your best signatures yet.

I see you are having problems with render your images..  Ever heard of the Paths Tool?  It helps you to render things without jaggy edges once you get used to it.  I have a feeling you use the Fuzzy Select Tool to remove backgrounds from images.  Not the best tool to render images out unless they're sprites.

But nice work here.

Hmm, Paths. So far I tend to do a really primitive Magic Wand --> Manual Erase --> Blur (Gaussian) --> Sharpen. :p Oh well, always great to pick up some tips. ;)
 
Snowy said:
Eh, it's ok. I would of picked a different color and placed the render differently.

Protip: don't use the same BG for every signature.

Thanks
 
Snowy said:
I'm sorry, but I'm actually laughing at the "renders" you use.

Use Planet Renders or the place I showed you.

Okay then, I'll go get the renders.
 
Big Announcement:

Bad news, I do not have Internet on my computer right now. Saddening I know.

Good News: I have wi-fi on my iPOD.

@Coco: The sig is finished. I just need to wait until I get Internet on my computer. :) Which it will take 1 week.
 
Back
Top