amiibo

Vipsoccermaster said:
According to a Target rep here, there won't be any more pre-orders for Jigglypuff. If you still want one, try your best at hitting up at a Target store on Friday, May 29, 2015.

Sucks for Canadians that they won't ever get Jigglypuff, as it is a Target exclusive and Target stores in Canada closed down.
Not true Vip.
Just like Rosalina, Best Buy, Walmart, Amazon.ca, and EB Games will get them instead.
Either that, or it will be be sold everywhere.
Nintendo wouldn't lose profit by not selling it.
 
I was super lucky getting Robin, Lucina, Charizard, & Wario on Amazon Canada before they were gone a while ago when they went up. Pac-Man is still up if anyone here in Canada still wants him before he's gone. I also got the Inkling Girl Amiibo because why not, I'm going to get Splatoon later on.
 
Yoshifan355 said:
I was super lucky getting Robin, Lucina, Charizard, & Wario on Amazon Canada before they were gone a while ago when they went up. Pac-Man is still up if anyone here in Canada still wants him before he's gone. I also got the Inkling Girl Amiibo because why not, I'm going to get Splatoon later on.
They went up Easter Monday.
I'm not interested in any Wave 4 except Pac-Man, which is why I pre-ordered him.
You should've nabbed Ness while you were at it, he was there.
Not EB Games exclusive for some reason.
 
Luma Party said:
Yoshifan355 said:
I was super lucky getting Robin, Lucina, Charizard, & Wario on Amazon Canada before they were gone a while ago when they went up. Pac-Man is still up if anyone here in Canada still wants him before he's gone. I also got the Inkling Girl Amiibo because why not, I'm going to get Splatoon later on.
They went up Easter Monday.
I'm not interested in any Wave 4 except Pac-Man, which is why I pre-ordered him.
You should've nabbed Ness while you were at it, he was there.
Not EB Games exclusive for some reason.
...f*** everywhere I go says they're aren't doing pre-orders yet...
YET

Yoshifan355 said:
I was super lucky getting Robin.
GIMME :'(
 
Luma Party said:
Yoshifan355 said:
I was super lucky getting Robin, Lucina, Charizard, & Wario on Amazon Canada before they were gone a while ago when they went up. Pac-Man is still up if anyone here in Canada still wants him before he's gone. I also got the Inkling Girl Amiibo because why not, I'm going to get Splatoon later on.
They went up Easter Monday.
I'm not interested in any Wave 4 except Pac-Man, which is why I pre-ordered him.
You should've nabbed Ness while you were at it, he was there.
Not EB Games exclusive for some reason.
They did had Ness as an EBGames exclusive, were you researching? They don't have any of them on Amazon Canada when Wave 4 was up it was just only 5 there. Even if I could EBGames crashed out just like Gamestop down there, and when it came back up it was gone. *sigh* I guess I'll have to import him if I can.
 
It's really odd that when amiibo was first announced, not a lot of people cared for them, but when they first released in November 2014, everyone just went crazy over them, trying to nab every amiibo figure there is out there, and trying to profit out of them by selling premium prices that no one wants to pay for. Or nabbing every amiibo figure there is out there for the collection.

For some characters like Ness, Villager, Wii Fit Trainer, Captain Falcon, etc., Nintendo produced less of those figures because they do not have many games compatible for the sole purpose of the read/write feature. Those characters only have Super Smash Bros. for Wii U that is a prime candidate. Unlike others like Mario, Pikachu, Luigi, and Zelda, they have multiple games compatible for the read/write feature. They're also famous characters that are really easy to find. Lesser known characters and exclusives are insanely difficult. Marth is getting a reprint because of Code Name S.T.E.A.M., a game where Marth and other Fire Emblem characters are compatible with.

There's a reason why we have these exclusives. It's not good from the consumer perspective, but it is from the business perspective. Businesses pay Nintendo for the exclusive rights. They do this because they want to encourage consumers to give that chain of business some business and money.

As for some amiibo that I want that I cannot find, I'm not going to import or buy from a scalper. I only accept products from my country. And I'm not paying above MSRP ($12.99 + tax where applicable) for them.
 
Yoshifan355 said:
Luma Party said:
Yoshifan355 said:
I was super lucky getting Robin, Lucina, Charizard, & Wario on Amazon Canada before they were gone a while ago when they went up. Pac-Man is still up if anyone here in Canada still wants him before he's gone. I also got the Inkling Girl Amiibo because why not, I'm going to get Splatoon later on.
They went up Easter Monday.
I'm not interested in any Wave 4 except Pac-Man, which is why I pre-ordered him.
You should've nabbed Ness while you were at it, he was there.
Not EB Games exclusive for some reason.
They did had Ness as an EBGames exclusive, were you researching? They don't have any of them on Amazon Canada when Wave 4 was up it was just only 5 there. Even if I could EBGames crashed out just like Gamestop down there, and when it came back up it was gone. *sigh* I guess I'll have to import him if I can.
He was up on Amazon Canada.
Ness isn't exclusive to EB Games like Shulk was, or at least the amiibo website doesn't say it is.
I saw him on Amazon, but it said currently unavailable.

Vipsoccermaster said:
It's really odd that when amiibo was first announced, not a lot of people cared for them, but when they first released in November 2014, everyone just went crazy over them, trying to nab every amiibo figure there is out there, and trying to profit out of them by selling premium prices that no one wants to pay for. Or nabbing every amiibo figure there is out there for the collection.
When the they first announced amiibo, I thought, well maybe I'll get 1 or 2...
 
Luma Party said:
Yoshifan355 said:
Luma Party said:
Yoshifan355 said:
I was super lucky getting Robin, Lucina, Charizard, & Wario on Amazon Canada before they were gone a while ago when they went up. Pac-Man is still up if anyone here in Canada still wants him before he's gone. I also got the Inkling Girl Amiibo because why not, I'm going to get Splatoon later on.
They went up Easter Monday.
I'm not interested in any Wave 4 except Pac-Man, which is why I pre-ordered him.
You should've nabbed Ness while you were at it, he was there.
Not EB Games exclusive for some reason.
They did had Ness as an EBGames exclusive, were you researching? They don't have any of them on Amazon Canada when Wave 4 was up it was just only 5 there. Even if I could EBGames crashed out just like Gamestop down there, and when it came back up it was gone. *sigh* I guess I'll have to import him if I can.
He was up on Amazon Canada.
Ness isn't exclusive to EB Games like Shulk was, or at least the amiibo website doesn't say it is.
I saw him on Amazon, but it said currently unavailable.

Vipsoccermaster said:
It's really odd that when amiibo was first announced, not a lot of people cared for them, but when they first released in November 2014, everyone just went crazy over them, trying to nab every amiibo figure there is out there, and trying to profit out of them by selling premium prices that no one wants to pay for. Or nabbing every amiibo figure there is out there for the collection.
When the they first announced amiibo, I thought, well maybe I'll get 1 or 2...
It's probably the Japanese imports just like Shulk, Lucario & Meta Knight that were exclusives to that retail here in Canada that's not Rosalina & Luma. They might get him in stock after the Japanese release but expect a scalper price of $40 or higher since he's gonna be rare as expected.
 
Back
Top