Search results

  1. S

    Server Move

    Alrighty, I have moved MPL's server. (We are now in Quebec, Bonjour! :P) Anyway, I'm hoping this will get rid of those errors that have been going on. We are also running on Litespeed instead of Apache webserver. (Which is supposed to be faster.) So please comment if you get any errors here...
  2. S

    Errors

    I just got one of those error messages for the first time a little bit ago. Kind of a annoying. :P Wondering if its the server itself, or something going funky with smf. Maybe a bad mod or something. I emailed another guy I host who runs a smf forum (Version 1 though) and asked him if he's...
  3. S

    Errors

    Got an email from sz about it, and got a text from vip, and thought I'd post to leave you all informed. Asked sz a few questions first, so I'll be better informed of the situation. But if you want to reply with your answers, that could help as well. When did this start? Today? Does it happen...
  4. S

    If Toad had hair!?!?!?

    Time for a randomly weird question. Let's say Toad's Mushroom head was really just a mushroom hat. And he took it off, what about his hair! What would his hair be? Would he even have any? What would you picture? I think it would be funny if he had long curly blonde hair, so I think I'd go with...
Back
Top