Recent content by Mother4Eternity

  1. Mother4Eternity

    Awards [NOMINATE PLZ]

    I'm probably not gonna win an award so idc about this but good luck to you guys
  2. Mother4Eternity

    Favorite Pokémon?

    My favorites are Plusle and Minun, Infernape, Snivy, Hydreigon, Lucario, Froakie, and Sandile. There are others but I don't wanna name em
  3. Mother4Eternity

    Splatoon

    WHOA that's a lot of weapons. I wonder if we see some leaked outfits too. I wanna wear a ninja or karate robe XD and those 2 Mario stages seem very interesting...
  4. Mother4Eternity

    8B1T's Artwork - ~Revival~

    Thanks 8B1T but take your time, I'm patient and at least I know you will get to it :p
  5. Mother4Eternity

    Member Pix?

    Wow old man vip sure is lucky to go to E3 all the time, wish he'd take me one day :/ :P
  6. Mother4Eternity

    Hyrule Warriors: Legends Character Ideas

    a link to the past: Agahnim maybe Ocarina of Time: Saria Majora's Mask: Kafei Four swords/adventures/Minish Cap: Vaati Phantom Hourglass: Linebeck with Ciela Spirit Tracks: Phantom Zelda, Byrne, Chancellor Cole Skyward Sword: Groose A link between worlds: Hilda, Yuga, Ravio maybe
  7. Mother4Eternity

    Not trying to sound emotional

    so to cut right to the chase I thought I'd like to reveal this. a few years ago I was in school, made some cool friends and hung out a lot. But I also had loads of enemies pick on me and be totally awful for no reason. I was pretty well behaved back then so I didn't cause much. After some things...
  8. Mother4Eternity

    EarthBound Beginnings

    Whatever, I'm done with this forum I'm completely tired of it. I'm not the bad guy I'm the guy who just doesn't want to be here anymore.
  9. Mother4Eternity

    EarthBound Beginnings

    Ugh fine I'm not saying sorry though. I didn't mind his opinion but it just made no sense to me.
  10. Mother4Eternity

    EarthBound Beginnings

    Are you messing with me or something -_-
  11. Mother4Eternity

    EarthBound Beginnings

    Well then if that's your excuse then FUCK YOU! Don't you dare call me an ass you bitch
  12. Mother4Eternity

    EarthBound Beginnings

    Ahhh I see, you don't like a challenge in RPG's. I like it and idgaf what anyone thinks! ;D
  13. Mother4Eternity

    The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes

    True but they were like that for Four Swords/adventure, Phantom hourglass, Spirit tracks. Except they didn't have the same colored hair as their tunics but If there are 4 Link's they could make a Triforce piece for the middle empty spot and rename it the tetra force. The purple one could be the...
  14. Mother4Eternity

    Mario Kart World Cup Championships

    OBVIOUSLY non for Maryland!!!!  >:( I'd wanna partake in this but I'm not AS good at Mario Kart than Smash and they probably won't have this over here of course
  15. Mother4Eternity

    Animal Crossing: amiibo Festival

    At first I thought this was Animal Crossing Amiibo DLC for Mario Party 10 XD I was so shocked that I was wrong but it looks nice for family game night, idk if it'll be better than MP10 though...
Back
Top