This week we’re going back to board gameplay, except there will ONLY BE 2 PLAYERS! It’s a contest of who can collect the most ministars in a gameplay again. This one takes place at Magma Mines. Due to only have 2 players, there is only 1 Human player allowed in submissions. Once again, the grand prize is 50G to use in our Store to acquire free games. You can submit your score onto the Mario Party Legacy forum. Signing up for our forum is free, just click here to register today. You can click here submit your scores in this topic!
Each week, Mario Party Legacy will have a competition based on achieving a certain objective in Mario Party 9. Anyone is open to participating as long as they join the forum and post their submission here. The grand prize is 50G to the winner to help you add up points to buy games for free through our MPL G Shop. The contests will start on Tuesdays at 12 am PST and end on Mondays at 11:59 pm PST. In order to submit to our competitions, you must have 2 pieces of informations in picture evidence.
1. Picture of the Rankings page after the game.
2. Picture of the Ministar Graph Chart after the game.
- You can play either Party or Solo mode when the event includes board gameplay, but you must have a picture of the 2 things listed above. That means you cannot show your past Solo Mode rankings as evidence.
- Also, you cannot use handicaps, which is why we require the ministar graph chart.
- And COM difficulty does not matter, but we would prefer that you play the highest difficulty you are capable of playing.
- There must be 2 players
- You can submit any human player score to the competition.
- Finally, you can submit to the competition as much as you want during the week (so you can better you score).
1st – 50G
2nd – 30G
3rd – 20G
4th – 10G
5th – 5G
Example of the 2 pictures required (quality doesn’t have to be as high, as long as the picture quality is good enough to see the numbers and graph clearly enough).[/size]
Congrats to Yoshiman222 and Vipsoccermaster for winning last week’s competition!