Similar to our first competition, this competition is about collecting the most Ministars at Bowser Station in a 4 player game. We decided to keep the theme the same this week, but future weeks will feature diverse competitions with Mario Party 9. As always, just two pictures are required to enter and get a chance to win the grand prize of 50G! Afterwards, you can submit your score onto the Mario Party Legacy forum. Signing up for our forum is free, just click here to register today. You can click here submit your scores in this topic!
1. Picture of the Rankings page after the game.
2. Picture of the Ministar Graph Chart after the game.
- You can play either Party or Solo mode when the event includes board gameplay, but you must have a picture of the 2 things listed above. That means you cannot show your past Solo Mode rankings as evidence.
- Also, you cannot use handicaps, which is why we require the ministar graph chart.
- And COM difficulty does not matter, but we would prefer that you play the highest difficulty you are capable of playing.
- There must be 4 players
- You can submit any human player score to the competition.
- Finally, you can submit to the competition as much as you want during the week (so you can better you score).
1st – 50G
2nd – 30G
3rd – 20G
4th – 10G
5th – 5G