Star-Stealing Boards

Do you enjoy those boards where you have to steal stars instead of collecting them?

  • I'd like a Mario Party Game with only these boards!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I really like these Boards.

    Votes: 6 40.0%
  • They were alright to play...

    Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Hated these, wished they were never created...

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Other (please specify)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    15
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really liked these boards, they were more special because people you are playing with have the stars and you must try to catch them to get these, that was really special in these. But sure, I would not care of only these, but they are really amazing! (Although I didn't played the Mario Party 6 one but know about it...)
 
The boards where you steal stars from others, is a nice concept. Snowflake Lake and Pyramid Park were both fun boards, but Bowser's Warped Orbit was terrible. You use candies to steal stars from others. Plus, it had junctions where it could really backfire you.

Snowflake Lake gives you an automatic 20 stars per game, but for others, you may get more.

Chain Chomps were fun to utilize, but they were best done in Pyramid Park rather than Snowflake Lake.
 
I only liked Mario Party 6's Snowflake Lake. :p
It was a unique concept, but I always have the worst luck with them. -__-

The reason I only like Mario Party 6's star stealing board is because I prefer Mario Party 6's gameplay over the others. :p
...But I never got a Snack Orb unless I did multiplayer. Which never happens.

Mario Party 7's Bowser Time REALLY RUINED it for me. Plus the way you have to use the Snack Orb is stupid. Why not make it just like the Mario Party 6 version where it's automatic >__>

Mario Party 8's version is just boring, boring and boring. The junctions being changed... That made things REALLY annoying.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top