K King Bowser Koopa New member New Star (1 Post) Legacy User (Silver) Apr 19, 2014 #1 ...Yeah not really. Hi. My favorite character is Bowser, and tsvlink25 introduced me to the forum.
Vipsoccermaster Well-known member Green Star (10,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Apr 19, 2014 #2 Welcome to Mario Party Legacy, King Bowser Koopa! Enjoy your stay and hope you have an awesome time participating in discussion around the forum.
Welcome to Mario Party Legacy, King Bowser Koopa! Enjoy your stay and hope you have an awesome time participating in discussion around the forum.
MQJinx Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Silver) Apr 20, 2014 #3 Welcome to the Legacy!
L Luigidenne3DSGCN Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Silver) Apr 20, 2014 #4 And through the power of good, I will prevent...kidding! My name's Luigidenne and enjoy!
G Guy Shy Well-known member Orange Star (100 Posts) Legacy User (Silver) Apr 20, 2014 #5 Whelp, I'm sure we can stop Bowser taking over the forum (since he's an easy foe ) Jokes aside, welcome to Mario Party Legacy.
Whelp, I'm sure we can stop Bowser taking over the forum (since he's an easy foe ) Jokes aside, welcome to Mario Party Legacy.
IggyKoopaStar Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Silver) Apr 22, 2014 #6 Hi, welcome to Mario Party Legacy! In my case, my favorite is Bowser Jr. and some of the Koopas, so I favor characters which are basically in Bowser's side, so yeah. I hope you will have fun!
Hi, welcome to Mario Party Legacy! In my case, my favorite is Bowser Jr. and some of the Koopas, so I favor characters which are basically in Bowser's side, so yeah. I hope you will have fun!
ttwashere Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Apr 22, 2014 #7 The Pinky and the Brain - Same Thing We Do Every Night
S Sashe2705 Well-known member Red Star (500 Posts) Legacy User (Silver) Apr 23, 2014 #8 Welcome to the forum! Enjoy!