Hello all!

Blue Toad said:
Yes, welcome to Mario Party Legacy! I'm Blue Toad, and we hope you enjoy your time here.

Also if you have any questions regarding the website, feel free to PM Vipsoccermaster or SuperZambezi.
Snowy said:
Welcome to Mario Party Legacy! Enjoy your stay!

Please PM me or SZ if you got questions regarding the website.
You guys are not on staff.

Welcome to Mario Party Legacy Forum! Enjoy your stay, and don't hesitate to PM me or SZ about the website should you have questions or concerns.

Is AbsolPowers a pun on Austin Powers and the Pokémon Absol?
 
Vipsoccermaster said:
Blue Toad said:
Yes, welcome to Mario Party Legacy! I'm Blue Toad, and we hope you enjoy your time here.

Also if you have any questions regarding the website, feel free to PM Vipsoccermaster or SuperZambezi.
Snowy said:
Welcome to Mario Party Legacy! Enjoy your stay!

Please PM me or SZ if you got questions regarding the website.
You guys are not on staff.
And neither are you!
 
Snowy said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Blue Toad said:
Yes, welcome to Mario Party Legacy! I'm Blue Toad, and we hope you enjoy your time here.

Also if you have any questions regarding the website, feel free to PM Vipsoccermaster or SuperZambezi.
Snowy said:
Welcome to Mario Party Legacy! Enjoy your stay!

Please PM me or SZ if you got questions regarding the website.
You guys are not on staff.
And neither are you!
Hate to burst your bubble, but I actually am, partially.
 
Snowy said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Blue Toad said:
Yes, welcome to Mario Party Legacy! I'm Blue Toad, and we hope you enjoy your time here.

Also if you have any questions regarding the website, feel free to PM Vipsoccermaster or SuperZambezi.
Snowy said:
Welcome to Mario Party Legacy! Enjoy your stay!

Please PM me or SZ if you got questions regarding the website.
You guys are not on staff.
And neither are you!
Don't start this again.

Blue Toad said:
Yes, welcome to Mario Party Legacy! I'm Blue Toad, and we hope you enjoy your time here.

Also if you have any questions regarding the website, feel free to PM Vipsoccermaster or SuperZambezi.
BT there was no reason to say this, I believe this is why this started again.

Anyways, welcome to the Legacy Forum!
Have fun!
 
Okay I want to let people know, they can post anything they want (Just don't get carried away). Getting mad about someone posting about question is pointless towards stupidity. VIP note that there is a site and forum and if someone join the forum, most likely they'll have forum questions or something. Partially being on staff I'm not even going to go over because that is a obvious WTF. Luma Party, stop backseat modding (You are on the midst of getting warned because of this). Snowy, well... IDK to me you did nothing wrong. Blue Toad, you didn't do anything wrong as well.

With respect to topic
Eyyyyyyyyyyyyyy  AbsolPowers. Welcome to the forum...
 
Vipsoccermaster said:
Snowy said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Blue Toad said:
Yes, welcome to Mario Party Legacy! I'm Blue Toad, and we hope you enjoy your time here.

Also if you have any questions regarding the website, feel free to PM Vipsoccermaster or SuperZambezi.
Snowy said:
Welcome to Mario Party Legacy! Enjoy your stay!

Please PM me or SZ if you got questions regarding the website.
You guys are not on staff.
And neither are you!
Hate to burst your bubble, but I actually am, partially.
yVM9YkO.gif
The Lost Luma said:
Snowy said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Blue Toad said:
Yes, welcome to Mario Party Legacy! I'm Blue Toad, and we hope you enjoy your time here.

Also if you have any questions regarding the website, feel free to PM Vipsoccermaster or SuperZambezi.
Snowy said:
Welcome to Mario Party Legacy! Enjoy your stay!

Please PM me or SZ if you got questions regarding the website.
You guys are not on staff.
And neither are you!
Don't start this again.
You just love to be in the middle of everything, don't you
 
Back
Top