Have you 100% the game?

I know I never did. All I wanted was to have every playable character and possible stage. Trophies and stickers never really interested me. Maybe one day I get the motivation to complete it and get every collectible thing possible in this game. I do know I have almost every music for stages, still a couple left lol.
 
Almost there. Have like 93% in Subspace Emissary, 498 trophies, and 645 stickers. Also only a few more challenges to do, but a couple of them are insane.

Luigidenne3DSGCN said:
Not yet, I'm currently 99% in The Subspace Emisarry collecting elusive treasures and aiming for the 50-hour mark in VS. Mode.
I just hit 30 hours combined worth of VS. matches, therefore unlocking the Timer trophy.
 
Unknown Entity said:
F*** Boss Battles Intense.

Tried doing some spamming tricks but still could not ever beat that SOAB difficulty.

--

Have you beat that VIP?
If it helps, and you can use Ness and/or Lucas decently...

They can heal from Master Hand's Missile Attack, and Duon's PINK Lasers. If you see Duon about to shoot lasers (NOT THE BLUE ONES FROM THE BLUE BALL OF ENERGY), just put up your magnet, you heal like 30% per laser. Those 2 basically have an extra Heart Container LOL

(If you want more advice in-depth for fighting boss battles with those 2 I'll gladly help :D)

I will say though: It gets me SCARED when I go up against Tabuu and I gotta sidestep the red rings of death... I don't remember the rhythm to dodging it too well and you need to KNOW when each ring will come out... It's so nerve wracking LOL

Anyways, back on topic, I don't think I will ever 100% the game, cause I don't really spend my time collecting trophies/stickers, and I remember I used up my Golden Hammers to break the Masterpieces from a LONG time ago. :p
 
I have. Let me tell you, it took me MONTHS to get passed the Boss Battles Intense difficulty. I was shaking in my boots finally getting to Tabuu and defeating him my first try. He's actually pretty easy if you get passed the rings of death technique.

The hardest boss for me was always Duon because of its fucking projectiles. Plus its speed was retarded.
 
Back
Top