Bowser's Block Battle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bowser's Block Battle

BowserBlockBattle1-MP9.png



Type: Boss

Throw the dice! The more pictures of your character that show up on the dice, the more damage you'll do to Bowser. Be careful: if Bowser shows up on the dice he gets to attack!

DPad: Move

2: Pick up, Throw

​

I like to throw my opponents' blocks and leave the Bowser blocks alone, as everyone seems to throw the Bowser blocks.
 
Jinxurem-W said:
I like to throw my opponents' blocks and leave the Bowser blocks alone, as everyone seems to throw the Bowser blocks.

Always do that, best way to ruin their chances =P Though I hate it when they start doing it to me >.>

Funniest moments when Bowser get's no dice in a round. His expression was priceless XD

Bowser's 'turns red' mode is kinda kooky, but rolling himself on the boss die is pathetic for him. Larger fireballs? Wut.
 
Since it's more of a suspense and luck minigame which involve the dices, I do like it somehow. Each time that I am throwing one of the dices, I am always wondering if the specific dice will land on my character face, I do have suspense during these events to be able to make points, but when it's on Bowser's face, it might be problematic.

When it's about the dices that Bowser throw himself, when his health bar is below the middle, there are some characters that are somewhat easy to avoid for me, I could think about Wiggler here... if I remember my hardest one, I could say these which can confuse me a lot, I could say King Boo, with all the Boos that are going around the stage, it makes it somewhat hard for me to keep my points without losing any. Pretty sure there are some others, but I am not sure at the moment, although these can add an extra challenge.

But overall, it's a somewhat good minigame for me and it can make me win sometimes...
 
I liked this mini-game, I know there a lot of luck, but it's much better than Bowser Jr's since you can actually dodge and move around. :p
The highest amount of dice blocks with my character's face I got was 7. XD

The CPUs are pretty bad at dodging, which helps me win lol
I can dodge the attacks a lot of the time, and King Boo's is actually not that bad. I just go in the corner, then run near the center (but not too close). =P

I think King Bob-Omb's is the most annoying to deal with since sometimes I get paranoid about my character's shadow being over the shadow of a falling Bob-Omb xD
 
I always deal with the dice blocks showing Bowser's emblem (known as Koopa's Ugly Mug). Sometimes, I mess up my rivals side by dealing with their showings on some dice blocks (but they may revert back to Bowser). And when Bowser throws a Boss Dice Block, the attacks are hilarious depending on a board's major boss.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top