Recent content by brady23

  1. B

    [MP3] Rainbow Boulevard

    This board is beautiful, and very nicely spaced out. There is a great balance between blue, red, and happening spaces. If I had to give feedback: 1) I think there should be a max of 2 item shops. The item shop in the circle can be abused because you can just go in a circle to get it...
  2. B

    Mario Party 8

    I found this one fun. The boards weren't the best - but it had one of the best one's (Koopa's hotel one). The mini-games were a little too simplistic but I guess that's because of the Wii mote. It's definitely the last good Mario Party in my eyes.
  3. B

    Favorite Board in Mario Party 3

    I love Woody Woods. It feels a bit more strategic because you have to time your moves with the alternating directions (but also more luck based). Waluigi's Island is also fun (but a little too luck based). To be honest though, all of the boards in MP3 have replay value for me.
  4. B

    Can I make a suggestion

    He brought up a legitimate suggestion, and he didn't state it didn't apply to him anywhere, so why assume? Why comment on someone's blog post if you're just going to bully? Bullying is not acceptable on this forum - you know better.
  5. B

    Your favorite luck-based minigame?

    Mario Party 7 - Deckhands is one of my favs!
  6. B

    Favorite boards?

    Mario Party 2 - The Spaceship One Mario Party 3 - Woody Woods / Waluigi's Island (for it's randomness!) Mario Party 5 - Dream Land Mario Party 6 - E-Gadd's Garage Mario Party 7 - Windmillville Mario Party 8 - Koopa's Tycoon Town (Hotel level) I think the idea of investing in hotels for stars is...
  7. B

    Who is your Super Smash Bros. main?

    Pit and Kirby
  8. B

    Mario Party Fan-Game (Working Title)

    Great idea, is there a way you could bring back items from Mario Party 3? Or even combine it with orbs?
  9. B

    If you were to create new type of mario party mode what would it be?

    I'd try to do something like Mario Party All Stars and combine elements of different parts of the game. I'd definitely combine the item and orb style of playing into one. And I'd try to combine the best mini-games of each of the series into a 100 minigame pool. And the best maps into a 10...
  10. B

    Wallpapers

    Thank you, I agree with everything you said.
  11. B

    Wallpapers

    I was offended when you had to use the link that has this as the description "For all those people who find it more convenient to bother you with their question rather than google it for themselves" I'd be fine if you said "Did you try googling Nintendo HD Wallpapers? They have a bunch there"...
  12. B

    Wallpapers

    Trolling works two ways not one.
  13. B

    Wallpapers

    Please...why would I care about you liking me because you're an older member here? If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen.
  14. B

    Poll: Favourite Mario Party

    Mario Party 3 - the items were amazing (getting 3 at once from answering Toad's/Bowser's question, the rare items like Lucky Coin, Wacky Watch, Barter Box and Koopa Card). I also liked the minigames a lot - Snowball Summit, Locked Out, Toadstool Titan, Aces High, it has huge replay value for me
  15. B

    Wallpapers

    And you're wrong because I already looked at all of those beforehand. Thanks anyways.
Back
Top