World Bowser of our Super Mario 3D World stars guide and Green Stars walkthrough details every star location in the eighth world.
Green Stars, your main collectible in Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury! These shiny stars aren’t required to complete the game but there are certain optional levels you won’t be able to play until you collect a certain amount. They’re a neat and simple challenge and hey, some of them are touch to locate so we’ve got you covered.
Every level, including the World Bowser stars, contain three Green Stars. Once collected, one of the Green Star icons in the top left corner of the screen will fill in. They’re listed in the order that you should encounter them so you’ll know what section of the level to look in if you’re missing any. Of course, our 3D world stars walkthrough lists each and ever Green Star in the entire game, complete with images.
Below is a list of every level in World Bowser with a link to its individual guide page. Above is a video walkthrough of every World Bowser star.
- World Bowser-1: Spiky Spike Bridge
- World Bowser-2: Plessie’s Dune Downhill
- World Bowser-3: Cookie Cogworks
- World Bowser-Train: The Bowser Express
- World Bowser-4: Footlight Lane
- World Bowser-5: Deepwater Dungeon
- World Bowser-6: A Beam in the Dark
- World Bowser-7: Grumblump Inferno
- World Bowser-A: Motley Bossblob’s Encore
- World Bowser-B: Hisstocrat Returns
- World Bowser-Castle: The Great Tower of Bowser Land
- World Bowser-Mystery House: Mystery House Claw Climb
Use the links below to jump to different sections of our guide.
|Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury
|Green Stars Walkthrough|