Y Yoshi and Diddy Kong fan Well-known member Yellow Star (5 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Jun 4, 2009 #1 Let's discuss this new games and new exercises in it!!!! :koopa:
SuperZambezi May your days be ever Toadful. Staff member Cyan Star (5,000 Posts) PP64 Content Creator Legacy User (Gold) Jun 4, 2009 #2 I liked that one minigame where you have to get past the swinging balls and jump from paltform to platform.
I liked that one minigame where you have to get past the swinging balls and jump from paltform to platform.
Vipsoccermaster Well-known member Green Star (10,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Jun 7, 2009 #3 Wii Fit Plus? So what features does this game have over the original Wii Fit?
8 8socc3r Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Jun 8, 2009 #4 Hmm... Features: More exercises, better controls and more modes. What do you guys think?
M Marioguy Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Jun 8, 2009 #5 Well I know it'll make people more stronger. What games are in it?