Why in the world is Game & Wario password protected!?

UltraMario3000 said:
You see, I need images to upload to this other site I go on called MarioWiki. I want images from here since my internet is off and I can't upload any screenshots from Miiverse. If anyone knows the code, I'd much appreciate it. :(
The reason it's blocked from the public is because it's not complete yet. The sad thing is, we're not focusing on that as we are currently focusing on the upcoming games, such as Super Mario 3D World, Mario & Sonic, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (though delayed), etc. I'm not sure when we'll finish up that page, but we will eventually. Though it's a game from June 2013.

I think we'll have it done eventually. SZ will come up with the website staff for that page to be done. In the meantime, however, we're busy on future titles.
 
UltraMario3000 said:
Well that's sad. I hope to see some progress on the future! In the meantime, can anyone link any other good sites like this one where I can get some good Miiverse quality screens?
zlCfzQ9Dqcwf79n-U5

I suggest here. :p
Search around.
 
Back
Top