Who thinks the present room and presents from Mario Party 4 was a good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
well for me yes it was cuz the presents were really awesome each character had there own presents which was really fun and funny to look at especialy warios present room one of his presents was a giant hamburger i just thought that was a little funny and also each character had a mini doll in each roomwhich was cool and the best present of all in the room to me is the birthday star trophy that you get for collecting all the presents. i wanted them so bad that i used action replay to cheat on storymode to always get the spaces i wanted. and eventualy i had all the presents. but now im planning on doing mp4s story mode again to get all the presents again but this time with out cheating. but first i have to beat mp9 100% before i start my new file on mp4 and mp9 is almost completed all i need to do is beat story mode with all characters then im done. also the presents in mp4 i think added a lot of replay value to the game. so i what do you think was the presents in mario party 4 a good idea?

As a kid, I was so excited to fill up the present room, like I looked forward to playing Story Mode just to see what unique presents every character had. =P Now looking at it, the story mode could of used some changing, like they should of made different story stuff up for each character, would of made it a lot more interesting and more encouraging to collect Presents. But still, I think they presents was a great idea and would love to see it return in some way.  :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back