Y Yoshi1 Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Sep 20, 2009 #1 What time do you get up in the morning and what time do you usually go to sleep? Well I get up around 7:00am - 7:30am and go to sleep at 9:30pm - 10:30pm
What time do you get up in the morning and what time do you usually go to sleep? Well I get up around 7:00am - 7:30am and go to sleep at 9:30pm - 10:30pm
Vipsoccermaster Well-known member Green Star (10,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Sep 20, 2009 #2 It varies everyday. Usually I go to bed around midnight and get up around 9:30 AM.
H-J Kaabii Well-known member Cyan Star (5,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Sep 21, 2009 #3 Is it just me, or has this topic existed before? For me during schooltime, 10pm bed, 6am wakeup. During holidays, it varies, though this holidays I've been going to bed at 10pm still, and 9am wakeup.
Is it just me, or has this topic existed before? For me during schooltime, 10pm bed, 6am wakeup. During holidays, it varies, though this holidays I've been going to bed at 10pm still, and 9am wakeup.
kingboo Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Sep 21, 2009 #4 I come to school earlier now because of band class and i can't take the little kids.
Y yoshi12 Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Sep 21, 2009 #5 Every day I can wake up whenever I want. I am homeschooled. I tend to get up around eight though.
Real Hammer Bro Well-known member Red Star (500 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Sep 22, 2009 #6 On school days, I wake up at 5:00 AM. But on holidays, I usually wake up at 10:00 AM. I wake up early on school days because my school is far from my home.
On school days, I wake up at 5:00 AM. But on holidays, I usually wake up at 10:00 AM. I wake up early on school days because my school is far from my home.
M Marioguy Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Sep 22, 2009 #7 School: About 6 Am. Non-School: About 9 am.