Top 5 Most Overrated/Underrated Characters

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is not based on fact, this is based on the fans.

Top Five Most Overrated Characters

5. Bowser. There really isn't much wrong with them other than that fans love the villians.

4. The Koopalings. Villians that are left behind are adored by some fans.

3. Daisy, because a rebellious princess/Mary Sue could outshine them all.

2. Yoshi. Is it because he's so "pwecious"? Well, yes, but he isn't precious when fans glomp him so much.

1. Luigi. Sympathy for the shadow. If it makes him a reluctant hero that makes Mario look like a mean idiot, surely Luigi is sooooo great.

Top 5 Most Underrated Characters

5. Peach. Actually, that's a great thing since Peach is an annoying and pointless damsel-in-distress who always gets in trouble.

4. Toadette. She needs the love!

3. Toadsworth. He's a cool guy, although his main fault is his constant worry over Peach.

2. Professor E. Gad. Weird Ghostbuster-esque scientists are, well, needed!

1. King Wart. Although he's in a bad game, he can be a great villain, sort of.
 
Marioguy said:
I agree with everything in Underrated.

For Overrated I think Luigi shouldn't be 1. He can be in there but I think lower like 4. I think Koopalings should be lower than Bowser. I personally think Yoshi and Daisy are right.

So if Luigi has the most art and fans than Mario, he should be #4? Koopalings are also in the right spot.

kingboo said:
i only agree with were daisy is.



Kid, you don't know half the lives and interests of Mario fans.
 
Well I don't have a Top 5 but:

Overrated:
Koopalings- I've never really gotten why they're so special and why people are hyping them up so much for their return in NSMB2.

Rosalina- I've never been a fan of Rosalina for her short span so far, and I'm not too sure why others are. She just another princess, almost as overkilled as the million and one babies. I really don't want  her to be in any Mario spin-offs, let her stay in space.

Yoshi- Nuff said.

Shy Guy- At least by this forum, he has a ridiculously large group of people wanting him in every game while he does almost nothing

Underrated
Mario- Too much symphony goes to Luigi when he doesn't even do anything to deserve it, unlike Mario who's actually getting it done.

Whomp and Thwomp- These 2 are awesome yet no one talks about them.

Daisy- Other than her somewhat annoying voice and her constant "Let's Party!" phrase, she's basically a Peach with better skills.

E Gadd- Even though he doesn't have any ass kicking abilities his other abilities make him a standout yet he gets no praise
 
Ether said:
Marioguy said:
I agree with everything in Underrated.

For Overrated I think Luigi shouldn't be 1. He can be in there but I think lower like 4. I think Koopalings should be lower than Bowser. I personally think Yoshi and Daisy are right.

So if Luigi has the most art and fans than Mario, he should be #4? Koopalings are also in the right spot.

kingboo said:
i only agree with were daisy is.



Kid, you don't know half the lives and interests of Mario fans.
apperently nobody does
-------------------------------
now CB your list is making much more in what i think.  :)
nice underrated list. the overrated i only agree with rosalina & koopalings
 
I did not do these in order

Top Five Most Overrated Characters

Peach. She keeps getting kidnapped by Bowser. She always has Mario go after her. She is usually in Bowser's backroom, and she seems kinda happy actually. I think there's a second story to this.

Donkey Kong. I just don't see what's so special about a gorilla with a tie.

Diddy Kong. Well.... at least he's not a creationist.

Waluigi. He produces a lot of unneeded violence.

Koopa Kids. Ain't that what Koopalings are for?

Top 5 Most Underrated Characters

Whomp. He is a cool character, I mean, it's a gray brick that falls on top of you! Isn't that awesome. He hasn't been playable in not one game.

Sledge Bro. He barely ever appears. He's like a fat version of Hammer Bro, who doesn't like that?

Snifit. He's in like two games, and he's one of my favorite characters.

Thwomp. He's in a lot of games, but people never get excited when he's in a game.

That giant eel from Jolly Roger's Bay in SM64. Uh I miss going down into the water and then meeting that eel. She should be in more than 3 games. Yes, I checked. It's a she.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top