I have some in my channel for stuff with the main site. http://www.youtube.com/user/cookieboy17
I've been doing MP4's Story Mode to go along with SZ working on MP4 right now. Here's my latest videos from Koopa's board:
Mario Party 4 Story Mode Part 4 (Koopa)
Mario Party 4 Story Mode Part 5 (Koopa)
Mario Party 4 Story Mode Part 6 (Koopa Finale)
I have some pics of MP1 and MP2 (pretty much stats) that I'll post later cause I gotta upload some to Photobucket.
I've been doing MP4's Story Mode to go along with SZ working on MP4 right now. Here's my latest videos from Koopa's board:
Mario Party 4 Story Mode Part 4 (Koopa)
Mario Party 4 Story Mode Part 5 (Koopa)
Mario Party 4 Story Mode Part 6 (Koopa Finale)
I have some pics of MP1 and MP2 (pretty much stats) that I'll post later cause I gotta upload some to Photobucket.