C caleb333 Well-known member Red Star (500 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) May 5, 2010 #1 This was a very well done 2vs2 MiniGame cuz you must work together as a team to get the best highscore. ( I'm starting to sound retarded. I know) Also when I get the 10 pinball countdown, I yell out: BALLS!
This was a very well done 2vs2 MiniGame cuz you must work together as a team to get the best highscore. ( I'm starting to sound retarded. I know) Also when I get the 10 pinball countdown, I yell out: BALLS!
Chubbo1793 Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) May 5, 2010 #2 This minigame was crazy with balls flying everywhere! ;D I loved it, it makes me want to go buy a pinball machine.
This minigame was crazy with balls flying everywhere! ;D I loved it, it makes me want to go buy a pinball machine.