NSMBW the FAIL of the Toads and what would have been better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me and Toadette were talking about the two generic Toads in NSMBW and agreed anything would have been better than them. Like Toad and Toadette or the Wicked Bros or even Daisy. Nintendo gave some BS exuse to why Daisy couldn't be playable becuase her dress would be hard to model and work and what not but they could have used her sports gear. It is an adventure and one wouldn't go on an adventure in heals and a long dress. The Wicked Bros would have been rely cool and it would complete the plumber set to have them. Heck I would have liked Toad and Toadette (I know right? And I hate them). If they wanted to use Toads why not the two most popular? Or Plum!

I can kind of understand Daisy's no show in this game, but I agree that Wario and Waluigi would've worked way more than Y & B Toads. Sure Wario and Waluigi are mean to the Mario bros, but when you're playing with multiple people, you can occasionally screw around with them, making sense for the Wicked bros. But can't change now.

I agree, but I should point out the following.

1: It was Peach that got the dress excuse, but I don't think that would matter much.
2: They wanted everybody to have the same abilities, and for everybody to have red, blue, yellow or green as their color. I don't think Wario or Waluigi would fit the first part.

The reason is because the Mario games are targeted more for younger boys than they are girls. Imagine your a boy (if you aren't already one) at the age of 10 and you and your friends sit down to play this game. You starts playing and your the one who has to play as the girl. :T

Yea I would like to think of them as those Toads to because at least then they have some kind of history instead of being two random toads.

Rosalina isn't fit for a main character spot. She is to tall (taller than Peach), to powerful with her magic, and is better fit as the Zordon type character.

As much as I like Toad as a character, having the ability to select your own (besides the generic Toad) would have made the game all the more better. Wario and Waluigi in a Mario Bros. game like this would have been weird. It would have been nice of Nintendo to include a female character (whether it is Toadette or Daisy etc...), I wouldn't mind playing as one of them.

★Plum★ said:
Me and Toadette were talking about the two generic Toads in NSMBW and agreed anything would have been better than them. Like Toad and Toadette or the Wicked Bros or even Daisy. Nintendo gave some BS exuse to why Daisy couldn't be playable becuase her dress would be hard to model and work and what not but they could have used her sports gear. It is an adventure and one wouldn't go on an adventure in heals and a long dress. The Wicked Bros would have been rely cool and it would complete the plumber set to have them. Heck I would have liked Toad and Toadette (I know right? And I hate them). If they wanted to use Toads why not the two most popular? Or Plum!
What? I'm pretty sure that comment about dress error was for Peach, not Daisy. They were originally going to have Peach playable, but scrapped that idea.

SpiderStaryu said:
★Plum★ said:
What? I'm pretty sure that comment about dress error was for Peach, not Daisy. They were originally going to have Peach playable, but scrapped that idea.

We have already established that.

★Plum★ said:
Me and Toadette were talking about the two generic Toads in NSMBW and agreed anything would have been better than them.
Agreed, but I didn't mind the toads TOO much.
Like Toad and Toadette or the Wicked Bros or even Daisy.
Who's whicked bros? I assume you mean wario bros.

and daisy without peach would be pretty retarded.  :-X
Nintendo gave some BS exuse to why Daisy couldn't be playable becuase her dress would be hard to model and work and what not but they could have used her sports gear.
Didn't that do like two games with peach in SSB series? And sports gear would look weird in an main platform game.
It is an adventure and one wouldn't go on an adventure in heals and a long dress.
you realize were talking about mario right
The Wicked Bros would have been rely cool and it would complete the plumber set to have them.
agreed, if not M&L&P&D it should have been M&L&W&W
Heck I would have liked Toad and Toadette (I know right? And I hate them).
If they wanted to use Toads why not the two most popular? Or Plum!
lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back