No more Smash Bros. Patches

Vipsoccermaster said:
BossBlitz said:
Sakurai deserves that break, it's been more than 2 years since the game itself released. Regarded patches, I think the chararcters are fine how they now but I don't have any of the DLC characters so I don't know about Bayo or Corrin.
Two years? The Smash 3DS nor Smash Wii U aren't even two years old yet. Where did you get more than two years?
Oh wow, I just took the years itself :p. Around since it released at the end of 2014 and it's like only two months into 2016. My bad.
 
Accj21 said:
This does mean that we can start to make official tier lists without needing changes every month. IDK about casual play, but this does seem good for the competitive scene. And yeah, the man definitely needs a vacation.

BUT PUFF WILL STAY BAD FOREVER SAKURAI Y U DO THIS  :'(
They did the first official Tier List on the last update, we can already expect the ultimate one :p
 
Back
Top