New Arcade

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the Arcade has been gone for a really long time. The switch over from SMF 1.0 to 2.0 was done improperly with the packages and mods. This hit the Arcade hard with the highscores being really messed up. I found a way to fix them but even with that, we got problems where the top highscore would not change if you beat it, so I decided to start completely over.

So I'm really sorry to those who had highscores, but we had to chose between having a messed up arcade, new arcade, or no arcade at all.

Some new things this time around, we will have 2 or 3 arcade games added every week by HJ, who will be mostly in charge of the Arcade. We also habe the Arcade Arena where tournaments can be played with the games.
 
SuperZambezi said:
AegisValentine said:
I can't see any games. Is it because you still have to add them? :p

You should be able to see them. Can you see them now?

Yep, now I can. Probably something wrong with my browser.

Anyways, can't wait to own you all in Donkey Kong.  8)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top