Vipsoccermaster Well-known member Green Star (10,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) May 1, 2009 #1 May 5 is National Teacher Day. Design a card to let your teacher know how he or she has helped you this year.
May 5 is National Teacher Day. Design a card to let your teacher know how he or she has helped you this year.
M Marioguy Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) May 1, 2009 #2 Never heard of that. I think I did it during Elemantary (ms) School now that you said that.
D D51g Well-known member Orange Star (100 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) May 1, 2009 #3 I wonder who made that up...Probably a teacher
8 8socc3r Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) May 8, 2009 #4 Hmm...I remember working extremely hard on this day without even realizing this. Maybe it's just coincidental...
Hmm...I remember working extremely hard on this day without even realizing this. Maybe it's just coincidental...
Real Hammer Bro Well-known member Red Star (500 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) May 9, 2009 #5 I usually don't realize whenever my Teacher's Day (November 25) happened. So, I don't give presents or anything to my teacher. But, I usually give present to my teacher during the end of a school year.
I usually don't realize whenever my Teacher's Day (November 25) happened. So, I don't give presents or anything to my teacher. But, I usually give present to my teacher during the end of a school year.