Mario Party 6 Opinions!

Do you like mario party 6

  • 5/10 Meh, not the best mario party, but not the worst, my honors to mario party

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 0/10 - 4/10 Horrible, This game has nothing i expected, bad minigames and bad experience

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6/10 - 7/10 Good controls, game-play and funny minigames

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • 8/10 - 9/10 AMAZING this game is one of my favortites

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • 10/10 Great music gameplay and absolutely amazing masterpiece, nothing wrong with this game

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • -1/10 This game should leave the franchise

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    7
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I gave this a 9/10. It certainly is one of the best Mario Parties out there and they certainly did fix most of the problems in Mario Party 5 on Mario Party 6. The night/day mechanic really is unique compared to the other Mario Parties. But I can't say the music is all that catchy. That's the only downfall for me here.
 
Quite possibly the best Mario Party I have ever played. Day & Night transitions were awesome (visually  8)), great minigames and the fact that Koopa Kid / Mini Bowser is the playable character for the last time gives me  :'(.
The boards were good also, Castaway Bay.  ;D


The inclusion of Mic Minigames was also cool, but I rarely found myself having them on.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top