Mario Party 5 Story Mode

Status
Not open for further replies.
What was your take on it?

I think it's cool. The concept is unique which makes it stand out. The whole system is nice. I just wasn't a fan of the duel minigames themselves which kinda brought it down a bit but if MP5 had better duel games then it would be off the hook.

jokerbomb.jpg

cookieboy17 said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Yeah, it was all right, and the good thing is, the boards you play are random, except for the last one, which is always Bowser Nightmare. Plus, it puts you to the test and skill to get all S ranks with every character.
There's S ranks? I thought the A rank was tops I was so proud I kept on getting it damn. :(
Yeah, believe it or not. It's pretty hard to get them, I think you have to defeat the Koopa Kids in less than 5 turns. I think I remember defeating them all once in just two turns.

Vipsoccermaster said:
cookieboy17 said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Yeah, it was all right, and the good thing is, the boards you play are random, except for the last one, which is always Bowser Nightmare. Plus, it puts you to the test and skill to get all S ranks with every character.
There's S ranks? I thought the A rank was tops I was so proud I kept on getting it damn. :(
Yeah, believe it or not. It's pretty hard to get them, I think you have to defeat the Koopa Kids in less than 5 turns. I think I remember defeating them all once in just two turns.
I just played the story mode, the fact that the ranks are determined by amount of turns, is kind of lame, because it's kind of random depending on your dice rolls, and the opponents dice rolls.

I love this mode, it's one of my favorite parts of MP5. It's also really nostalgic for me, because MP5 was one of like two GC games I brought on a 6-week vacation to Ohio back in '04. I can beatbox the theme for the duel mini-games now. It took me FOREVER to beat the first board, and I'm pretty sure it was due to sheer luck because if I remember correctly the first rank I ever got was an S. Yeah, I like that mode.

its sweet i love it, there r many new ideas made from it.ike take a look at the mario aprty 3 and 4 story mode, it sucks ass, the mp5 is the best and u dont have to wait around for a turn i like the mario party 5 story mode, with c haracters u can choose expect boo, toad, and koopa kid still a great plot, and story mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back