Mario Party 5, real easy way to get super duel mode points

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok this is kinda funny but it works if you are looking to make that special vehicle but cant cuz you dont have enough of those points in that certain minigame catagory well here is a fast way to get duel points for super duel mode in mario party 5, i was using a a regular cheat from a site and the cheat was get any 'points you want' and it said to play free mode and pick any minigame from any catagory you want and you can get as many points as you want from that minigame catagory well anyways i was doing a 1 vs 3 minigame i think the mingame was called squard away but anyways i kept losing on perpose to get 1vs 3 points to get a certain car part i wanted and then i did 4 player minigame is was a beanstauk minigame where you had to get the highest and i kept playing and not breaking my record so i kept quiting and restarting and then i went to the super duel mode and i had like 50 4p minigame points and i was like what so i went to that mini game and started and quit and next thing i new i had 51 points so i kept starting and re-starting and then i had 100 4p points so i was like dang so i thought somedayb i'll post this and here i am so enough of my dumb talking so here are the steps.
1)Go to mini-game mode
2)pick your character
3)Pick free play
4)pick a mini game in the catagory you want those (MG) points those catagorys are (4 player) (1vs3) (2vs2) (Duel) and (Battle) and you just pick a minigame from that catagory and quit and re-start and before you know it you'll have 100 points easily. if anyone wants a good car part but costs to much i hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back