Mario Mechs (MP5)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok this was by far the best minigame in the history of minigames in my opinion” this was such a fun & awesome minigame to play” this minigame has you playing in a giant glowing mech in a virtual world, and firing at your enemies' this mini game also has 3 levels, "Parched Ruins, "Dark City, & Star Hole each level with its own theme" you can play these 3 levels when you play "Mario Mechs" in Minigame Mode.

But anyways i loved whooping CPU & my friends in this minigame and i'd alyways get excited when it was chosen in Party Mode.

so what did you think of mario mechs” was it a fun minigame to play & which version out of the 3 levels did you like?

I hated this game so much. I was so bad at it.... heck, still am. Only way I win is I'm the 3 against the 1 and I'm bad at shooting even then.

I agree though. Nintendo should've made this a model minigame and started giving more minigames options, such as the three different levels. That's what made this game unique more than others. Of course, MP6 had Day/Night and MP7 had some type of weather in 8-Player Minigames, but more options for minigames would be GREAT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back