Friday, January 1, 2010:
After the party I went to see one of my friends. We managed to promise to hang out this weekend. And the power was out when we got home, but then back on. My aunt and her boyfriend left town to return home. After that, my grandfather came to watch the football games and have dinner with us.
Saturday, January 2, 2010:
Just restarted Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts. I went out to dinner with my whole family.
Week 1
Sunday, January 3, 2010:
Played more Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts. I had Szechwan for dinner with my family and grandfather.
Monday, January 4, 2010:
Not much today. Played more B-K: N & B. We had pasta for dinner. A friend of mine text me to see when we should go out to have some food this week.
Tuesday, January 5, 2010:
I slept most of the day. Played more B-K: N & B. We had dinner, and talked about various things, politics and movies.
Wednesday, January 6, 2010:
Played more of B-K: N & B. Had dinner afterwards.
Thursday, January 7, 2010:
I slept through most of the day. Played more of B-K: N & B. Had dinner afterwards.
Friday, January 8, 2010:
Played more of B-K: N & B. Had dinner afterwards.
Saturday, January 9, 2010:
Finished B-K: N & B. Had dinner afterwards with my cousins.
Week 2
Sunday, January 10, 2010:
I went to Best Buy with my father and bought 2 Microsoft Points Cards, one worth 1,600 points and the other being 4,000 points. And then I added the points into my account. I currently have 6,400 Microsoft Points right now. And then I went out to dinner with my whole family. Finally, I watched another episode of Pokemon.
Monday, January 11, 2010:
Downloaded all available content for Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts. Had dinner with my family. Then I completed Lord of Games (L.O.G.) Lost Challenges to TT standard.
Tuesday, January 12, 2010:
Went to the Farmer's Market to get a sweet crepe. After that, my father was home late so I had dinner with my mother before my father returned home. After that, I played Banjo-Kazooie on XBLA.
Wednesday, January 13, 2010:
Finished Banjo-Kazooie XBLA and started playing Banjo-Tooie XBLA. I also played Wii Sports with my parents. I beat both of my parents.
Thursday, January 14, 2010:
Just played more Banjo-Tooie XBLA. Not much else.
Friday, January 15, 2010:
I went to the eye doctor today and chose to have a small surgery on my eyelid. Afterwards, I fainted. And now, my eye is looking much better now.
Saturday, January 16, 2010:
Not much today. Just showered and had dinner with my parents. We also had Apple Turnovers for dessert.
Week 3
Sunday, January 17, 2010:
I went out to dinner with my whole familey, my cousin, and my grandfather. We then played Clue. My grandfather lost because the answer was a fraud.
Monday, January 18, 2010:
Finished Banjo-Tooie XBLA. I just need to beat the Bosses in Replay Mode in under 15 minutes to have it 100% on everything, including Stop 'N' Swop II. I also had dinner with my parents.
Tuesday, January 19, 2010:
Finally beat all bosses in Banjo-Tooie XBLA in under a total time of 15 minutes. I had mac & cheese for dinner with my parents.
Wednesday, January 20, 2010:
Played Sonic The Hedgehog and Sonic The Hedgehog 2 on Xbox Live Arcade and got its Achievements. I still need two more on Sonic The Hedgehog 2, though. I also got a haircut today, too. And after that, I had lunch with my mother. I had a burger. Just now, my aunt came for a short visit.
Thursday, January 21, 2010:
Played Sonic The Hedgehog 3 and Sonic & Knuxles on XBLA and got its achievements. I also played Phase 10 with my aunt and cousin. We also had dinner with them.
Friday, January 22, 2010:
Went to the eye doctor again for a check on my eye. I also had dinner with my parents. We had rice and fish. After that, I played two games of Flinch with my aunt.
Saturday, January 23, 2010:
Played Sonic 2 with an online friend and got its achievements in the morning. Later on, I went out to dinner with my family and my sister's friend. We had sushi. After that, I watched "Gaming with HuntMac" - DKC 2.
Week 4
Sunday, January 24, 2010:
After I got dressed, my father bought me 1,000 MP for XBLA. I used up 880 of them to download all possible content for Uno. Later on, I went to Big Wok for dinner. I then played Clue and Phase 10.
Monday, January 25, 2010:
Not much to say here other than playing more Uno XBLA and Phase 10 (with my cousin).
Tuesday, January 26, 2010:
Took a shower in the early afternoon. Later on, I had dinner with my parents, my cousin, and grandfather. We had Cherry Pie for dessert. Then we played Clue.
Wednesday, January 27, 2010:
Went to college. There wasn't much going on except preparations. We had Sions for dinner.
Thursday, January 28, 2010:
Went to college. There wasn't much going on for this day. Had dinner with parents. Them played Wind Waker.
Friday, January 29, 2010:
Had breakfast, lunch and dinner. Played more Wind Waker. Wasn't much else to do.
Saturday, January 30, 2010:
Just played more Wind Waker. Watched HuntMac's DKC3 run. Not much else.
Week 5
Sunday, January 31, 2010:
Showered, played more Wind Waker, had dinner with my parents, grandfather, and cousin. He also had ice cream for dessert. We then played Clue. I did my homework afterwards.
After the party I went to see one of my friends. We managed to promise to hang out this weekend. And the power was out when we got home, but then back on. My aunt and her boyfriend left town to return home. After that, my grandfather came to watch the football games and have dinner with us.
Saturday, January 2, 2010:
Just restarted Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts. I went out to dinner with my whole family.
Week 1
Sunday, January 3, 2010:
Played more Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts. I had Szechwan for dinner with my family and grandfather.
Monday, January 4, 2010:
Not much today. Played more B-K: N & B. We had pasta for dinner. A friend of mine text me to see when we should go out to have some food this week.
Tuesday, January 5, 2010:
I slept most of the day. Played more B-K: N & B. We had dinner, and talked about various things, politics and movies.
Wednesday, January 6, 2010:
Played more of B-K: N & B. Had dinner afterwards.
Thursday, January 7, 2010:
I slept through most of the day. Played more of B-K: N & B. Had dinner afterwards.
Friday, January 8, 2010:
Played more of B-K: N & B. Had dinner afterwards.
Saturday, January 9, 2010:
Finished B-K: N & B. Had dinner afterwards with my cousins.
Week 2
Sunday, January 10, 2010:
I went to Best Buy with my father and bought 2 Microsoft Points Cards, one worth 1,600 points and the other being 4,000 points. And then I added the points into my account. I currently have 6,400 Microsoft Points right now. And then I went out to dinner with my whole family. Finally, I watched another episode of Pokemon.
Monday, January 11, 2010:
Downloaded all available content for Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts. Had dinner with my family. Then I completed Lord of Games (L.O.G.) Lost Challenges to TT standard.
Tuesday, January 12, 2010:
Went to the Farmer's Market to get a sweet crepe. After that, my father was home late so I had dinner with my mother before my father returned home. After that, I played Banjo-Kazooie on XBLA.
Wednesday, January 13, 2010:
Finished Banjo-Kazooie XBLA and started playing Banjo-Tooie XBLA. I also played Wii Sports with my parents. I beat both of my parents.
Thursday, January 14, 2010:
Just played more Banjo-Tooie XBLA. Not much else.
Friday, January 15, 2010:
I went to the eye doctor today and chose to have a small surgery on my eyelid. Afterwards, I fainted. And now, my eye is looking much better now.
Saturday, January 16, 2010:
Not much today. Just showered and had dinner with my parents. We also had Apple Turnovers for dessert.
Week 3
Sunday, January 17, 2010:
I went out to dinner with my whole familey, my cousin, and my grandfather. We then played Clue. My grandfather lost because the answer was a fraud.
Monday, January 18, 2010:
Finished Banjo-Tooie XBLA. I just need to beat the Bosses in Replay Mode in under 15 minutes to have it 100% on everything, including Stop 'N' Swop II. I also had dinner with my parents.
Tuesday, January 19, 2010:
Finally beat all bosses in Banjo-Tooie XBLA in under a total time of 15 minutes. I had mac & cheese for dinner with my parents.
Wednesday, January 20, 2010:
Played Sonic The Hedgehog and Sonic The Hedgehog 2 on Xbox Live Arcade and got its Achievements. I still need two more on Sonic The Hedgehog 2, though. I also got a haircut today, too. And after that, I had lunch with my mother. I had a burger. Just now, my aunt came for a short visit.
Thursday, January 21, 2010:
Played Sonic The Hedgehog 3 and Sonic & Knuxles on XBLA and got its achievements. I also played Phase 10 with my aunt and cousin. We also had dinner with them.
Friday, January 22, 2010:
Went to the eye doctor again for a check on my eye. I also had dinner with my parents. We had rice and fish. After that, I played two games of Flinch with my aunt.
Saturday, January 23, 2010:
Played Sonic 2 with an online friend and got its achievements in the morning. Later on, I went out to dinner with my family and my sister's friend. We had sushi. After that, I watched "Gaming with HuntMac" - DKC 2.
Week 4
Sunday, January 24, 2010:
After I got dressed, my father bought me 1,000 MP for XBLA. I used up 880 of them to download all possible content for Uno. Later on, I went to Big Wok for dinner. I then played Clue and Phase 10.
Monday, January 25, 2010:
Not much to say here other than playing more Uno XBLA and Phase 10 (with my cousin).
Tuesday, January 26, 2010:
Took a shower in the early afternoon. Later on, I had dinner with my parents, my cousin, and grandfather. We had Cherry Pie for dessert. Then we played Clue.
Wednesday, January 27, 2010:
Went to college. There wasn't much going on except preparations. We had Sions for dinner.
Thursday, January 28, 2010:
Went to college. There wasn't much going on for this day. Had dinner with parents. Them played Wind Waker.
Friday, January 29, 2010:
Had breakfast, lunch and dinner. Played more Wind Waker. Wasn't much else to do.
Saturday, January 30, 2010:
Just played more Wind Waker. Watched HuntMac's DKC3 run. Not much else.
Week 5
Sunday, January 31, 2010:
Showered, played more Wind Waker, had dinner with my parents, grandfather, and cousin. He also had ice cream for dessert. We then played Clue. I did my homework afterwards.