iPhone Event

Tomorrow (or today I should say) is the Apple iPhone event. Expect news on the iPhone 5 and if rumors are to be believed, the iPhone 4S. While it's not official, expect news on iPod updates as well. Here are the times of the event:

07:00AM – Hawaii
10:00AM – Pacific
12:00PM – Central
01:00PM – Eastern
06:00PM – London
07:00PM – Paris
09:00PM – Moscow
02:00AM – Tokyo (October 5th)

Are you excited?

SuperZambezi said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Don't tell me...another iPhone? Sheesh, Apple just wants more money, don't they?

Surprisingly they are a late on releasing the newest iPhone. They usually have an annual announcement in the summer but they pushed it back to October this year. :p
I wonder why they did that.

Also, I don't know if my sister is going to get this, but I sure hope not because me and my parents are pretty pissed at her for allowing a lot of money to Apple just because my sister seems to keep losing her Apple products.

Even though its just the iPhone 4S, not a completely new iPhone I'll probably get it. I have a 3GS and its gotten pretty slow and shitty lately. I don't want to wait another year for a new iPhone. And right now there aren't any other phones that catch my eye (plus, it's just easier to stick with an iPhone since I already have tons of apps I've bought).

Back