Y Yoshi1 Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) May 2, 2009 #1 This includes college and university. My mum takes me to school everyday.
8 8socc3r Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) May 2, 2009 #2 In a car. And that's all I'm going to say.
M Marioguy Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) May 2, 2009 #3 Used to be by Bus now it's in Car.
Vipsoccermaster Well-known member Green Star (10,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) May 2, 2009 #4 By a bus. On some days, it's by a car.
Ryoux0 Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) May 25, 2009 #6 stepmom takes me...
T topper1 Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) May 25, 2009 #7 Sometimes car, sometimes bike! Either way, I have to go!!!
C Chef Torte Well-known member Orange Star (100 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) May 25, 2009 #8 by school bus
Real Hammer Bro Well-known member Red Star (500 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) May 26, 2009 #9 Always by a car.
Y yoshi_7 Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) May 31, 2009 #10 I walk because my school is a mile away
Truy Well-known member Orange Star (100 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) May 31, 2009 #11 lets see, i go to high school I walk but even when i will go to college, i will walk, everything is right around my house, middle school and high school are next to each other across the street, and college, is only a 5 minute walk away as well
lets see, i go to high school I walk but even when i will go to college, i will walk, everything is right around my house, middle school and high school are next to each other across the street, and college, is only a 5 minute walk away as well