Who likes hot dogs here?
I like mine with ketchup and mustard thank you very much.
I like mine with ketchup and mustard thank you very much.
This, except very little or no mustard, please.cookieboy17 said:I like mine with ketchup and mustard thank you very much.
Ether said:I usually (if not always) have one or two (mostly two) hot dogs with ketchup, cos I'm cool like that.
Really? What came to you to dislike hot dogs?Wolf said:I hate hot dogs. >.> I only like Ballpark ones since I've had it since I was a kid. =P
Well, idk... I only know that after a while I just started to get sick of the taste. =P So I ate it less and less, to the point where I hated it.Vipsoccermaster said:Really? What came to you to dislike hot dogs?Wolf said:I hate hot dogs. >.> I only like Ballpark ones since I've had it since I was a kid. =P
Awesome Hammer Bro. said:I'm the #1 fan of Hot Dogs. I love them, especially Andy's Hot Dogs.
#1 fan?Awesome Hammer Bro. said:I'm the #1 fan of Hot Dogs. I love them, especially Andy's Hot Dogs.
I'm pretty sure I've eaten 30+ hot dogs and I''m not the #1 of hot dogs.Christmas Kirby said:#1 fan?Awesome Hammer Bro. said:I'm the #1 fan of Hot Dogs. I love them, especially Andy's Hot Dogs.
Have you eaten 30+ hot dogs?