Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. I am Chubbo1793.

My name is Derek and I live in Colorado and I am a HUGE BRONCOS FAN and MARIO PARTY FAN. I love the Mario Party Series.

My favorite Mario Party is Mario Party 5 on the Gamecube and my favorite overall minigame is Dungeon Duo. My favorite Mario Party character is Baby Bowser and my second fav is Mario, of course.

I love this website because you can talk to other people that also like the Mario Party Series.

SuperZambezi, you sure know how to make an awesome site!
 
Chubbo1793 said:
Hello. I am Chubbo1793.

My name is Derek and I live in Colorado and I am a HUGE BRONCOS FAN and MARIO PARTY FAN. I love the Mario Party Series.

My favorite Mario Party is Mario Party 5 on the Gamecube and my favorite overall minigame is Dungeon Duo. My favorite Mario Party character is Baby Bowser and my second fav is Mario, of course.

I love this website because you can talk to other people that also like the Mario Party Series.

SuperZambezi, you sure know how to make an awesome site!
Good. Finally a person who loves Mario Party 5. Welcome to the forum.
 
kingboo said:
Chubbo1793 said:
Hello. I am Chubbo1793.

My name is Derek and I live in Colorado and I am a HUGE BRONCOS FAN and MARIO PARTY FAN. I love the Mario Party Series.

My favorite Mario Party is Mario Party 5 on the Gamecube and my favorite overall minigame is Dungeon Duo. My favorite Mario Party character is Baby Bowser and my second fav is Mario, of course.

I love this website because you can talk to other people that also like the Mario Party Series.

SuperZambezi, you sure know how to make an awesome site!
Good. Finally a person who loves Mario Party 5. Welcome to the forum.
What about me?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top