M Marioklick New member Legacy User (Gold) Apr 5, 2010 #1 I like hamburger helper and my favorite kind is cheeseburger macaroni. Whats yours?
K kinetic563 Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Apr 5, 2010 #2 Marioklick said: I like hamburger helper and my favorite kind is cheeseburger macaroni. Click to expand... YUM! That is the best hamburger helper out there! Delicious! Now I'm in the mood for some!
Marioklick said: I like hamburger helper and my favorite kind is cheeseburger macaroni. Click to expand... YUM! That is the best hamburger helper out there! Delicious! Now I'm in the mood for some!
SpiderStaryu Well-known member PP64 Content Creator Cyan Star (5,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Apr 5, 2010 #3 Ew, I can't stand Hamburger Helper. X_X
Chubbo1793 Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Apr 13, 2010 #4 My favorite Hamburger Helper is Cheesy Hashbrowns. The cheese is really good and hashbrowns are the shizzle.
My favorite Hamburger Helper is Cheesy Hashbrowns. The cheese is really good and hashbrowns are the shizzle.