R Ryan Well-known member Orange Star (100 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Jan 2, 2009 #1 The story mode was a really neat concept, the whole birthday thing was cool. And who do you guys think had the best house?
The story mode was a really neat concept, the whole birthday thing was cool. And who do you guys think had the best house?
R Ryan Well-known member Orange Star (100 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Jan 2, 2009 #2 I think the dream idea is ok. The story mode isnt really anything too fancy, but it is fun.
M Marioguy Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Jan 2, 2009 #3 I only did Mario and Luigi's house. But I do like it when you vs one of the hosts in the Minigame. Boo's and Goomba's was my favorite.
I only did Mario and Luigi's house. But I do like it when you vs one of the hosts in the Minigame. Boo's and Goomba's was my favorite.
M Marioguy Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Jan 2, 2009 #4 I liked the Koopa Kid battle. Story is short but fun.
B Blooperbud Well-known member Yellow Star (5 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Jan 2, 2009 #5 Well, Yoshi's house was the best, But Koppa's minigame is my fave. ;D
Vipsoccermaster Well-known member Green Star (10,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Jan 2, 2009 #6 Well, I haven't got all the houses yet, however, it was a cool idea of earning presents. Everyone needs to have a birthday.
Well, I haven't got all the houses yet, however, it was a cool idea of earning presents. Everyone needs to have a birthday.
Vipsoccermaster Well-known member Green Star (10,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Jan 2, 2009 #7 Although it's not really entertaining, it's still fun of beating the Koopa Kids. Bowser's wish was just weird.
Although it's not really entertaining, it's still fun of beating the Koopa Kids. Bowser's wish was just weird.
R Ryan Well-known member Orange Star (100 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Jan 4, 2009 #8 The story mode was alright, it wasn't that fun but it wasn't that bad either.
R Ryan Well-known member Orange Star (100 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Jan 4, 2009 #9 I liked Koopa's minigame the best as well, it's pretty addicting too.
M Marioguy Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Jan 4, 2009 #10 Ryan said: The story mode was alright, it wasn't that fun but it wasn't that bad either. Click to expand... This The Windmill part was the Best along with Pagoda Peak.
Ryan said: The story mode was alright, it wasn't that fun but it wasn't that bad either. Click to expand... This The Windmill part was the Best along with Pagoda Peak.
Vipsoccermaster Well-known member Green Star (10,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Jan 4, 2009 #11 Marioguy said: Ryan said: The story mode was alright, it wasn't that fun but it wasn't that bad either. Click to expand... This Click to expand... Double this. I enjoyed Windmillville there, because it was relaxing and pleasant.
Marioguy said: Ryan said: The story mode was alright, it wasn't that fun but it wasn't that bad either. Click to expand... This Click to expand... Double this. I enjoyed Windmillville there, because it was relaxing and pleasant.
S Shaby Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Jan 7, 2009 #12 I loved that Story Mode...the bad part was that we had to repeat it 8 times! O_O I made it! I got all the rooms! 100 POST!
I loved that Story Mode...the bad part was that we had to repeat it 8 times! O_O I made it! I got all the rooms! 100 POST!