Y yoshi_7 Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Jan 2, 2009 #1 What's your favorite color Yoshi? Mines is the Yellow Yoshi. The green and the orange yoshis are good too.
What's your favorite color Yoshi? Mines is the Yellow Yoshi. The green and the orange yoshis are good too.
M Marioguy Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Jan 2, 2009 #2 I like the Blue ones. Which are: Blue and Light Blue.
B Blooperbud Well-known member Yellow Star (5 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Jan 2, 2009 #3 My fave Yoshi is yellow because It's my fave color.
Vipsoccermaster Well-known member Green Star (10,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Jan 2, 2009 #4 Green Yoshi is my favorite.
R Ryan Well-known member Orange Star (100 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Jan 2, 2009 #5 Um...I think I just like green yoshi the best.
Real Hammer Bro Well-known member Red Star (500 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Jan 3, 2009 #6 My favorite Yoshi is Black Yoshi... he looks cooler than the other Yoshis.
C Chef Torte Well-known member Orange Star (100 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Jan 3, 2009 #7 light blue and white
I its a me mario Active member Yellow Star (5 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Jan 13, 2009 #8 I like the red and green yoshi
S Shaby Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Jan 14, 2009 #9 Green and Sky Blue!
Ryoux0 Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Jan 15, 2009 #10 The blue and Light blue. Also the albino yoshi from Mario Power tennis
Y Yoshi1 Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Jul 19, 2009 #11 What's your favourite coloured yoshi? Mine is Blue or Light Blue. Then Green or Black. Maybe because they're very skillful.
What's your favourite coloured yoshi? Mine is Blue or Light Blue. Then Green or Black. Maybe because they're very skillful.
Vipsoccermaster Well-known member Green Star (10,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Jul 20, 2009 #13 Yoshi1, please do not make duplicates, use the search feature.
Relxhive35 Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Jul 20, 2009 #14 orange Yoshi.
G garis208 Well-known member Orange Star (100 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Jul 20, 2009 #15 Black, shy blue, and green.
kingboo Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Jul 20, 2009 #16 orginial (green)
Y yoshi12 Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Jul 20, 2009 #17 green and orange
B berrylarry200 Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Jul 23, 2009 #18 I like the light blue one.
D D51g Well-known member Orange Star (100 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Aug 3, 2009 #19 Light blue and black
Y Yoshi1 Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Aug 6, 2009 #20 vipsoccermaster said: Yoshi1, please do not make duplicates, use the search feature. Click to expand... I did but nothing came up.
vipsoccermaster said: Yoshi1, please do not make duplicates, use the search feature. Click to expand... I did but nothing came up.