M Marioguy Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Mar 6, 2009 #1 Simply Choose. I like Hoenn the best cause of its Weather and the Volcano.
Vipsoccermaster Well-known member Green Star (10,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Mar 6, 2009 #2 Kanto. I liked the region there and like to kick out Team Rocket there.
I its a me mario Active member Yellow Star (5 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Mar 26, 2009 #3 Kento, it's the first place and the only place to find mewtwo!
Ryoux0 Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Apr 16, 2009 #4 Johto. Mainly because of Lugia.
Real Hammer Bro Well-known member Red Star (500 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Apr 17, 2009 #5 Kanto, because I'm familiar with this region most and for the best starter Pokemons too!
8 8socc3r Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Apr 17, 2009 #6 Sinnoh because its easier to complete your PokeDex.