Favorite Mario Series

Hey! What is your favorite Mario series? Mine has to be Mario Kart because of the gameplay; it definitely is fun to play. Character rosters are also nice, and the tracks in each game get better and better! (But MKWii CTGP may be the best almost lol)

What is your favorite?
REMEMBER: A single game like Super Mario Sunshine or Mario Sports Mix does not count as a Mario series.

Accj21 said:
What about just the regular platformers?
^This.

Those are the staple points of the series.
Please add the original Super Mario Bros., (Original, Lost Levels, 2, 3, World).
And 3D Platformers, being 64, Sunshine, 64 DS, Galaxy, Galaxy2, 3D Land, 3D World.
Plus a sports option, there's a pile of Tennis and Golf games, as well as 2 Baseball, 2 Strikers, Sports Mix and Hoops 3 on 3.

Luma Party said:
Accj21 said:
What about just the regular platformers?
^This.

Those are the staple points of the series.
Please add the original Super Mario Bros., (Original, Lost Levels, 2, 3, World).
And 3D Platformers, being 64, Sunshine, 64 DS, Galaxy, Galaxy2, 3D Land, 3D World.
Plus a sports option, there's a pile of Tennis and Golf games, as well as 2 Baseball, 2 Strikers, Sports Mix and Hoops 3 on 3.
True, true, but Galaxy and the 3D series are two different series.
Sports makes sense though, but remember there's an "other" option for a reason!

I gave it some thought and, although Super Mario Galaxy is my favorite Mario game, I think that the New Super Mario Bros. series is my favorite. I don't absolutely love the series, but it's easy to jump right into, fun to play, and is overall a great series. (And NSMBWii was my first Mario game. ;) )

I'd have to say my favorite Mario series is one of the RPG series. I can't really choose between them but I think I like the Paper Mario series just a little bit more.  Most of the games I've enjoyed a lot. Thousand Year Door was something I always thought was great, Paper Mario 64 and Super Paper Mario as well. Most of the Mario RPGs also have a nice story.

Back