Favorite GCN Mario Party Bowser Board

What is your favorite Bowser Board?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bowser Nightmare. That board is pretty fun, with plenty of dangerous traps and rewards around. Others are alright, even Bowser's Enchanted Inferno!, because while it has plenty of events, one island disappears from time to time.

And Clockwork Castle is not a Bowser board, or even related to Bowser, at all. The solo board, The Inferno Tower, is, though.

Vipsoccermaster said:
I thought this was restricted to GCN only. :p
chaosshadow123 said:
I would say either the MP2 one or the DS one, just because the DS one looked interesting, and MP2's had the backward style gameplay and was interesting.
Hmm...

I like Clockwork Castle best, if that counts. Otherwise I'd say Bowser's Enchanted Inferno.
The others just aren't too interesting imo. I'm not really a big fan of the Bowser Boards.

Yoshi+ said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
I thought this was restricted to GCN only. :p
chaosshadow123 said:
I would say either the MP2 one or the DS one, just because the DS one looked interesting, and MP2's had the backward style gameplay and was interesting.
Hmm...

I like Clockwork Castle best, if that counts. Otherwise I'd say Bowser's Enchanted Inferno.
The others just aren't too interesting imo. I'm not really a big fan of the Bowser Boards.
I was talking based off what I could vote by, I didn't notice the topic title.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back