Faire Square

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was my favorite board in Mario Party 6, along with E. Gadd's Garage. I really loved getting Stars for only 5 or 10 coins at night, though I never did the Star Shuffle. The slots I never do; I leave it to my partner and once we got 230 coins from it LOL. As I said before, I had an amazing game of this and took pictures (not showing it again though LOL)
The Star/Coin Swapping Event can be bull at times, so I usually don't do it. One thing I hate about the CPU AI on this board s that THEY ALWAYS GO TO THE PATH where the Star Shuffle is. I want them to go the short way to the Star Zone -__- Because of this, I remember Koopa Kid rolled a 29 and was on space right before the junction, but it was Night and Stars were 5 coins, so I couldn't pass up this opportunity for our team and took control of him for that turn. :p
The Orbs available here are also pretty good; Piranha Plants and Zap Orbs I had all over the place ROFLMAO

Best board to play on for lots of stars. Night version is better, since you can get the price to 5 coins and buy loads of stars. It's still a shame that they limit to 5 stars per visit, though. Slot machine was okay, but tricky. The hats, easy as pie in the day time, but yes, a nightmare in night. Though three stars does sound compelling. Like Yoshiman222, I would place traps around the Star Space. Making it the price of 40 coins was bad enough, but still good to prevent others from winning, but it doesn't help at all in this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back