This is a huge dream I had back in like 2005/2006.
My dream began in Times Square in New York City. I was trying to find an airport here, but this city is really huge! So, I went to the top of the Empire State Building and I saw an airport! I got my gear and then glided to the airport. I got lots of money in my pocket! I hope they won’t fall! After landing on the airport, I went on a plane on accident! I was trying to go to Chicago, but it took off immediately!
I was headed towards Paris, France then I went inside. I just paid $200 for that. A stranger said “Hello Jeffrey!” Then I got surprised! “What’s your name?” “Susan,” That’s my sister’s name! After that, we ate hamburgers and chips. “Nous devons maintenant environ arriver la France. Veuillez mettre vos ceintures de sécurité dessus.” “I don’t know what the pilot was saying,” said me. “But I can translate French into English.” She said “He says ‘We’re now about to arrive France. Please put your seatbelts on.’ or, 'We must now approximately arrive France. Please put your safety belts above.'"
Then, we arrived the city, Paris! “Wow! This airport is so huge!” said Susan. “Where can we go first?” “I know! The Eiffel Tower is a good place!” “Good idea!” Said Susan. “I don’t know where it is.” “I know where it is. Follow me!” “Is that the Eiffel Tower?” I said. “Sure is.” I wanted to go to the top, but there’s no elevator. So, we just learned about it. After we learned about it, we went to the fair.
I went to the fair, but it seems a lot different to our kind of fair. The only thing it has in common is the Ferris wheel. I went to the ticket booth and I traded $100 for 100 tickets! I enjoyed the rides but now I’m starving. I ate French fries, and a soft drink. Then, Susan said, “Hello! This is my best friend. Her name is Tina. She’s my classmate.” “Bon Jouir.” Said Tina. “What does that mean?” “It means ‘Hello!’.” “Oh I get it! I’ll say ‘Bon Jouir!’ to everyone!” “But don’t! These guys are strangers!”
This is another dream I had back in 2007. It was like a nightmare, but I loved it. This is how it goes. On my 1st attempt of sleeping on 2/14/07, I visited a basement on the 9th floor. It was a mall. The basement was an old music room. I liked it. It was a little dark & messy, but this is the way I like it. But this time, it’s going to be abandoned. The owner’s name is Greg. He is 23 years old. He is going to replace it with a 250 meter (820 feet) tall, 400 meter (1312 feet) long, 325 meter (1066 feet) wide organ! It’s 32,500,000 cube meters (106,626,000 cube feet) large! I am very scared. When the organ is complete at 9:55 PM, I went to the 9th floor, same room. I see the stairs. When I got up, I WAS EXTREMY SUSPENSED!!! Everyone went there, even the shy ones, especially Cream the Rabbit, got to see the organ!!! Later, I woke up since I was scared about the dream! After about 10 minutes later, I slept again. IT WAS STILL HERE!!! Then I slept again. IT WAS STILL HERE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!! I kept sleeping and sleeping again, YIKES!!! LOOKS LIKE IT IS A PERAMENT DREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I kept sleeping. I was in the main floor being JUNGLE SONIC!!! I read a poster about the 60’s retro room. It was on the 7th floor. I received a message for an adventure. Jungle so…zoo…n……. I woke up! I continued my dream. I was in the game room on the 2nd & 3rd floors. I was the winner! I got teleported to the 10th floor which is the organ floor. There was a pokemon game dropping the poke-ball to the basement floor. When it’s crossed on the 8th floor, it comes out! Then it gets flattened until it gets through the 2nd floor. The rest is done and it is done. About 2 minutes later, I just woke up! I slept again. I woke up being JUNGLE SONIC!! I continued my journey. JUNGLE SONIC TO THE RETRO ROOM!! It was a jungle crossing. It was about 12000 meters (39370 feet) long. I fell about 28 times. Good thing I have over 99 lives with me. Then there were many rooms about when I made it 33470 feet away. The 60’s retro room, the organ room, the rehearsal room in the 8th floor, and many more are there! When I made it, it wasn’t a room at all, it was a shop! Then I saw the actor of Barney when he was 16 years old. He got a digital keyboard that can make the keys will press down without touching them! Then I returned to the main floor. MISSION COMPLETED! It was 5:59 AM. I got out the building and it said THE END!