Create A Glacier Summer Promo Video (Pre Glacier Summer Contest 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Topper1 is the winner!!  Here are the results :

Topper1 wins without a poll since there was only 1 entry. :p

Topper1 gets a badge put onto his profile and will help him later on in Glacier Summer.  I don't have it ready now but I will soon :p


Congratulations to tooper1 again for winning the second contest!!  :-D



Yes, we are making videos! :-D Our seconnd effort to gather members for GS and the forum is making videos. This is an independent project so everyone is working on thier own video. The point of the video is inform others of Glacier Summer and the Forum. The video must explain what Glacier Summer is, when it will happen, and where. There has to be some Mario Party pictures or videos or whatever but it doesnt have to be all MP so be creative. :) The deadline for the videos to be finished is May 23, a Saturday. After the videos are collected we will all vote on our favorite. :)

Topper1​

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypIQQbbGfjU​


Members who have NOT done a video.. yet :) :

  • vipsoccermaster
  • Marioguy
  • 8socc3r
  • Dejb1234
  • Yoshi1
  • D51g
  • MLYW
  • H-J Kaabii
  • Cyclone
  • yoshi_7
  • garis208


Tips on Getting Mario Party Content for Video

You can make videos using Windows Movie Maker. Its quite simple. You can use my Mario Party videos on my Youtube Channel (http://www.youtube.com/user/SuperZambezi) and download them by going to KeepVid.com . You can also download music of Youtube by going to Vidtomp3.com. I also have screens on the main page.
 
8socc3r said:
I'm afraid I do not have a video camera, so I'll pass this contest.

No video camera needed. You can download any youtube video with the owners permission (you have permission to use my videos) by downloading them using Keepvid.com . You can even make a quick slideshow out of Windows Movie Maker but it wont be as good as the others.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top